Monday, May 20, 2013

Hi Ya'll....well the shop is closed and I am in the process of getting rid of stuff and moving the rest to the home studio.....we won't tell the orthopedic surgeon that I am walking on this broken toe-but what else can I do.   Does anyone have an interest in my big cutting table?  It is 36 X 84" but can be cut down.  It is mounted on two saw horses that are screwed to the top.  It could be cut down and the saw horses moved inward.  I am asking $ 10.00 for it.  The only other thing not sold are the two 4-arm and one 3-arm chrome dress racks, a gold color fancy (large)  tripod for displaying a sign or picture, and a card table.  These items are FREE, but you need to call me right away or email.  There are still a few bolts of apparel fabric that are $ 1.00 per yard.

Thanks and big hugs to all my wonderful customers since 1996 to now.  Hope to hear from some of you now and then.  Also remember that if you have a question you can post it hear or e-mail me and I will be glad to offer my advice.

I will still send out my NEWSLETTERS.  The next on will be emailed in late June.

As soon as things get done with the move, I will start posting my weekly sewing and quilting tips on this  Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment